My name is Efi and I live in Thessaloniki, Greece, where I work as a jewelry designer.
My main challenge is to combine traditional jewelry techniques with a more contemporary insights. My signature designs are characterized by different textures, a combination of organic and geometric forms and a variety of colors. Silver is primarily used along with various gemstones such as emeralds and tourmalines. Additionally, I like experimenting with diverse materials, like wood, paper or acrylics matched with fine metals.
At the end of the day, my biggest fulfillment is when I see people wearing my jewelry and feeling delighted when wearing them!
- 2019, participation in the Contemporary Group Exhibition “GENERATIONS” 1960-2019, Heraclion, Crete (Greece).
- 2019, participation in the Christmas Group Exhibition in the Art Shop of Papatzikou Art Gallery, Veroia, Greece.
- 2019, participation in the Cheapart 25/25 Project, Artist and Designers in Dialogue, 84th TIF HELEXPO, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- 2019, presentation of Grieta Collection in “ΕΚΤΟΣ ΧΑΡΤΗ”, Papatzikou Art Gallery, Veroia, Greece.
- 2018, presentation of Grieta Collection at CBD WORLD’s secret room, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- 2018, participation in the Cheapart 50/50 Project, Artist and Designers in Dialogue, “Kosmima 2018 “,Thessaloniki, Greece.
- 2014, participation in the 22nd P.L.E meeting, entitled “The sea as a medium of trade throughout history “, Volos, Greece.
- 2014, participation in the Mokume Aid Exhibition 2014 at Bord de l’au, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- 2013, participation in the Mokume Aid Exhibition 2013 at Bord de l’au, Thessaloniki Greece.